Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

"The One"

As many of you know, Chris and I have been house hunting for the past few months for our first home. Who would have thought that finding a house would be more difficult than finding a life partner?? I guess seeing 3 properties and finding the perfect match a la "Househunters" on HGTV isn't reality. Anyway, after researching every town east of 495 (and I have the Excel spreadsheet to prove it!), searching through hundreds of listings, attending endless open houses every Sunday since April, venting complaints to family/friends and torturing our real estate agents we are confident we have found "The One".

If all goes according to plan and we actually go through with signing the P&S, we will be new residents of Ashland, MA come December 2008. A new colonial perched at the end of a cul-de-sac will be the home of many new memories, family gatherings, holiday celebrations, girls nights (and guys nights), BBQs, and maybe even the site of a cute little baby nursery for a new family addition.....or just a Pug. We are very excited!!

Anyone interested in helping with the move or offering decorating advice, I'm taking names :-)

Wish us luck and a fabulous tax break come April 2010!! Yay!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! You know I love blogs!!! Congrats on the new house. I am excited for the first BBQ (or indoor post christmas christmas party)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can help with the color suggestions and any home projects you decide to take up. Better yet- let's get Vern Yip on the case! Congrats to you guys.

    ReplyDelete