How far along? 39 Weeks
Baby’s Size: Watermelon
Total Weight Gain: 29lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yes. If I don't deliver soon, I may just have to walk around in my under clothes since my outfit options are super limited these days.
Gender: Little girl #2!!
Movement: She is still moving around quite often. She has lulls every now and then, but they don't last too long. Maybe she is contemplating her arrival during those times.
Sleep: Just okay. Thankfully, my carpel tunnel has been a little less severe at night over the last week so it doesn't interrupt my sleep as often. My main problem is all the new shows recorded on our DVR. I don't want to leave them there unwatched so I tend to go to bed a little later than I should. I should be more responsible and get as much sleep as I can now....while I have the chance.
Symptoms: Swelling/fluid retention, carpel tunnel in both hands, low back pain and achy joints in the pelvic area.
Best Moments this week: I'm very happy that we actually feel "ready" for this baby's arrival. I was NOT ready for Evelina's arrival one bit, but since we assumed this baby would be just as early, we made a lot of progress on our to-do list prior to 37 weeks. Now it feels like we are just sitting around waiting (or at least I feel that way). The only problem is that I've been inflicted with a baking obsession and feel the need to bake something new every weekend thanks to endless Pinterest inspiration. Evelina approves!! Food Aversions: I'm back on an anti-veggie kick and don't feel like cooking one bit.
Food Cravings: Sweets.
What I miss: Allowing Evelina to sit in my lap so I can read her a story. The belly has overtaken the lap and she is often puzzled by it.
What I am looking forward to: The birth of this child!! What else does a 39 week pregnant woman look forward to at this stage in pregnancy??
What Else? Keep your fingers crossed and send easy labor vibes my way!! Hopefully we will have some fabulous news to share very soon. xo



No comments:
Post a Comment