She had a great first day and enjoyed exploring the classroom. She only cried for a short time after we dropped her off :-( She grew very attached to her teachers last year so it must be tough for her to be in the caring hands of others.
When I picked her up, one of her teachers, Kathy, was changing her dirty diaper. After all was said and done, I strapped her into the car seat and we had the following conversation:
Evelina: My have a big poop, Kathy change diaper.
Me: Do you like Kathy?
Evelina: Yeah.
Me: Do you like Amy, too?
Evelina: Yeah.
Me: That's good, I'm glad you like your new teachers!!
Evelina: My like Noelle, too.
So adorable (she says "my" instead of "I" most times in case you were wondering). Noelle is a substitute until a the new 3rd teacher starts next week.
In other positive news, there are 3 other girls in her class this year. She has been 1 of 2 since starting at the school so it will be nice for there to be some other little girls. One of them shares a birthday with Evelina, too!!
Here's to a happy, successful school year for our Bean, filled with lots of challenges and fun!!
Last year's photo entering Toddler Ones





Wow! Look at how much she's changed in a year!! Have a great school year Lina!
ReplyDelete