There's no turning back now, Evelina's big girl bed has been ordered!!
This was such a tough decision. Chris was comfortable with the big girl bed idea, but me on the other hand kept worrying about the transition. I was pretty set on just getting another crib for Siby since Evelina still really likes her crib, can stay in it contently in the morning before we have to go in to get her (up to an hour sometimes), and she is not strong enough to climb out yet, etc. Even with the pros, she will be 28ish months when Siby is born so she may actually be trying to climbing out by then and the transition to a big girl bed AND adjusting to a new sister at the same time may be tough. Her new bed will arrive in a few weeks and our plan is to start the transition in late July, early August so she is used to it before our new little one arrives. I'm sure I will be full of updates when the time comes. Fingers crossed!!




Pretty!!
ReplyDelete