Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

2.0 | 20 Weeks

How far along? 20 weeks 
Baby’s Size: Banana
Total Weight Gain: 5 ½ lbs.  By this time with Evelina I had gained more so I think I may need to start eating a little bit more.  I would like this baby to be at least in the 6lbs range...a tad bigger than Evelina was. 
Maternity Clothes: Yes, although I'm still wearing many non-maternity tops.
Gender: IT'S A GIRL!! 
Movement: Lot's of movement and I can even feel taps on the outside which is fun.  I even think Siby had a case of the hiccups the other night, teehee.  Luckily the movement isn't strong enough to keep me up at night yet. 
Sleep: Unfortunately, I've been plagued by a head cold accompanied by endless coughing for almost 2 weeks.  Evelina has suffered the same.  Needless to say, our sleep has been affected.  Not fun.  Benedryl has become my BFF once again.  I don't know what I would do without it.  
Symptoms: Minor heartburn and a cold (or a combination of allergies...man has the pollen been horrible).
Best Moments this week: We had the fetal survey last week and got to check in our Siby.  She was just chillin' out with her ankles crossed.  She must have been in a sleep cycle.  It was tough for the ultrasound technician to get a good look at everything, but she finally got what she needed and all looks great.  We almost left without knowing the gender...stubborn child.  Ultimately, I moved around slightly and we got a look at the goods.  Evelina was always so active during ultrasounds so maybe Siby will be more laid back.  We shall see. 
Food Aversions: None to note.  
Food Cravings: Still loving the Cocoa Pebbles still. 
What I miss: Being able to take cold medicine that is actually effective. 
What I am looking forward to: Having Chris and Evelina feel Siby from the outside.   

And, without further ado, belly shots!!  
Definitely slightly bigger than 5 weeks ago.  Higher for sure.
By popular demand:  20 week belly shot comparison

No comments:

Post a Comment