Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tasty Recipes to Share

I've whipped up a couple of new recipes over the last week that are worth sharing.

Apple Pumpkin Muffins - Evelina loves stealing bites of my Dunkin' Donuts pumpkin muffins but who knows what's in those things (that make them soooo tasty).  So, I decide to find a healthy option for her (and me) so I made these apple pumpkin muffins.  They were delicious.  The recipe made 6 large muffins and 16 mini muffins, the perfect size for Evelina.  I stored them in a Tupperware container on the counter and Evelina would request one daily. 

Nutella Banana Bread - All I need to say about this is, YUMMY!! It is really heaven in bread form.  I even debated adding some vanilla ice cream on top and probably would have if we had some in the freezer.  
 
Slow-Cooker Hawaiian BBQ Chicken - Super quick and easy, and very tasty.  We ate it over brown rice but it would also be great on a bun with slaw, similar to a pulled pork sandwich.  I was hoping Evelina would enjoy it too, but nope (can you sense my frustration). 

No comments:

Post a Comment