Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Slackin'

With Christmas, New Year’s, birthdays, family time, house “stuff” and making the transition to working a full work week again consuming most of our time in the past few weeks, I have been slacking on the blog front.

Since I know my dad is an avid blog reader (when his PC isn’t infected with viruses), I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to mention that while he was visiting NH from Ohio for the Christmas holiday, he and Kerry got to spend a day at 19 BHL. My dad visiting officially completes my immediate family first-time visits…yay!! For some time he probably thought the house was just a figment of our imaginations or random pictures on the web…but it really does exist!! Now if only the Pats where in the playoff we would be all set.

Thanks Dada for visiting and we hope you visit again soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment