Pages
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Finding Time...
Over the past couple of weeks it has been difficult to find the time to update the blog. It is constantly in the back of my mind but when I get home in the evening from work, the thought of logging on to our PC and sitting in front of the monitor for another hour just isn't something I have the energry for. I need to put pictures up from our first snowmobile weekend and share excitment about the upcoming new addition of our family...a pug of course!! Maybe in between commercials during the Superbowl I will find time to plop myself down in the office and get to typing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Please do provide an update. As an avid "Transition to suburbia" reader, I've missed the updates. However, I recognize the error in my own ways... so I too will begin updating my blog, Campaign for America, more as well... although I have much less interesting things to report on, I'll try to stay up to day on the in and outs of Katie, Calli and Cosi and how it all relates to the larger scheme of living in America. Can't wait for some snowmobiling photos!
ReplyDelete