Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Move Scheduled!!

We scheduled the big move today with Roadrunner Moving and Storage for Friday, November 28, 2008. They moved us into our place 4 1/2 years ago so we thought we would use them again since we had such a great experience. It should be quite the spectacle when they hoist our couches 2 flights down out of the dining room window. There is something about hoisting up that seems safer then going down but what do I know. Either way, I am glad that 4 strong men (not including Chris) will be helping with the move. I just hope that everyone still isn't in a tryptophan coma from Thanksgiving the day before.

Let's keep our fingers and toes crossed that everything remains on schedule with the house!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! So exciting. It is almost here. When is your last day in Chucktown??

    ReplyDelete