It has been a couple of weeks since Chris and I stopped by to visit the house so we were very excited to drop by yesterday. When we rounded the bend of BHL the first thing we noticed was shutters, then a real paved driveway and fence, then landscaping and hydroseed!! What a difference two weeks made. And since I was driving, I got to take the new Subaru onto the driveway for the first time. It's going to take a little getting used too....maybe a couple or one day. I have already decided that I want the first garage bay :-) While we were milling around the yard, we also met another set of neighbors. They seemed very nice and are certainly happy that construction on the street will be wrapping up soon!!
It will be nice when the Johnny-on-the-spot isn't a permenant fixture.



It looks great Sarah!!!
ReplyDelete