Yesterday while Chris hit the links, I decided to participate in one of my favorite past-times, shopping a la the Natick Collection. Since I was out near Ashland, I took a drive to Blueberry Hill Lane (BHL). We were there a little over a week ago so I wasn't expecting any changes to Lot 16 but when I arrived I was elated to see that the foundation had been poured!! Now we can really see where the house will be situated on the land and how close it will be to the houses next door. We are still waiting for the contract to be finalized so we can make it official with our John Hancock's and 5% down-payment, but the foundation is the next best thing that could have happened. Next will be framing and with that we can select what color the house will be....I'm thinking yellow. Pages
Monday, August 18, 2008
Big Steps at Lot 16 - Foundation!!
Yesterday while Chris hit the links, I decided to participate in one of my favorite past-times, shopping a la the Natick Collection. Since I was out near Ashland, I took a drive to Blueberry Hill Lane (BHL). We were there a little over a week ago so I wasn't expecting any changes to Lot 16 but when I arrived I was elated to see that the foundation had been poured!! Now we can really see where the house will be situated on the land and how close it will be to the houses next door. We are still waiting for the contract to be finalized so we can make it official with our John Hancock's and 5% down-payment, but the foundation is the next best thing that could have happened. Next will be framing and with that we can select what color the house will be....I'm thinking yellow.
Labels:
Ashland,
Blueberry Hill
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Woohoo!!! You'll be amazed at how fast it will start to look like a house. What kind of yellow?
ReplyDelete