Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Daphne's First Food

We plan to wait until Daphne is 6 months before officially starting her on solids, but I thought I would give her a little taste on Easter...just for fun. She seemed ambivalent about it.  We had asked Lina over the last weeks what she thought Daphne would do when she first tasted food, she said she would cry.  She neither cried not hated it.  You can't ask for much more than that!!  She had a blend of butternut squash and oatmeal.  Carrots would have been more appropriate for the day but I hadn't whipped up any yet. 


Apologies for the shaky camera, I was trying to shoot the video and feed at the same time while Chris was taking some photos.  I also can't forget to mention that Evelina can't be missed in this video.  We have a fresh one on our hands, especially when she wants ALL of the attention...which is pretty much 99% of the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment