Evelina is a very smiley baby (when she wants to be that is!!) and I have been waiting for the day that I would hear the sweet sound of her first giggles. She has attempted over the last few weeks but couldn't quite get it, until today that is...her 4 month birthday. When I arrived to pick her up at "school" she was chilling out in the bouncy seat grabbing at a blankie. I walked over to her to say hello and get her ready to head home and she flashed her cute smile. I put my hands under her little arms for a quick tickle and to my surprise the smile turned into giggles. I was so excited and started laughing myself so she continued with her giggles. I seriously can't stand her cuteness!! Once we arrived home I started her bedtime routine and she would just look at me and giggle. SO CUTE!! I am hoping this trend continues so that I can get it on video and share with you all. What a great 4 month accomplishment!!
PS: This photo has nothing to do with giggles, I just like it!!



No comments:
Post a Comment