Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Due Date!!

Today I celebrate my due date!! Since most women deliver during their 40th week of pregnancy, I really believed that I would still be pregnant right now but alas, I only look about 16-20 weeks pregnant and my stomach is definitely NOT firm like it was when Evelina was in utero. Today I ventured out to Babies R Us (sans Evelina, we are too paranoid about bringing her out in public yet since she is tiny...maybe next week) and it just felt strange that I wasn't sporting my bump any longer and couldn't park in the reserved expectant mother's spots. I felt so excited for all of the pregnant women in the store since they too will get to experience the amazing moment of meeting their little ones for the first time soon.

In honor of Evelina's due date, I had to take a final belly shot (man do I look tired!!). Still so weird to think that she was in my belly less then two weeks ago deciding that she was going to arrive the next day. My goal for this week (other than napping and making some progress on the breastfeeding front) is to document her birth story so I won't forget and perhaps one day she would like to hear the sequence of events as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment