Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Well, dreaming isn't necessary this year since we just got about a foot of snow dumped on us. For the first time in awhile we have more snow in Ashland than in NH. Lucky ducks!! The snow is quite pretty and I can appreciate it more since I don't have to dig my car out of an on-street parking spot and have anxiety about whether or not I will find a spot when I get home or not. Oh the glories of a driveway. Now, I'm sure if you spoke to Chris he would have some gripes about shoveling the front stairs but that is the price you pay for home ownership....I think of it as good exercise. This year the deck and a landing area need to be shoveled for our little Violet so that is an added cardiovascular workout but thankfully this latest storm's snow was very light :-) Looks like we won't be using the grill for awhile!!

1 comment: