Violet has been quite the handful but her cuteness makes up for a lot of the frustration we have felt over the past couple of weeks. We are confident that she will be housebroken some day but today is not the day. She is so tiny that she just can't hold it!!! A puppy her age should be able to hold it for about 3 hours....we wish!!! We should just take stock in paper towels since we seem to be using a lot these days.
Here is a video of Violet playing with her star toy. I think she may be learning her name but I'm not convinced. I think we could call her "Crazy" or "Spinney" in the same voice and she would think it is her name.



ha ha! I was watching this with Cosi on the end of the bed and she got up and came over when you said, "Violet, come here!" It does seem like she is learning her name though, good work! She is SO cute!
ReplyDelete